This picosecond laser has in a single device:
– Four wavelengths: 1064nm, 532nm, 730nm and 785nm
– Three hand pieces: zoom mode piece and two fractional pieces Resolve 1064nm and Resolve fusion 532nm
– Tattoos: with the 4 wavelengths it treats the majority of mono and multicolor tattoos, even the most recalcitrant tattoos
– Dermal and epidermal pigmented lesions: lentigines, nevus of Ota, café-au-lait spots
– Rejuvenation and sagging skin
– Acne scars
This laser delivers energy in very short picosecond pulses which means that lower, more effective fluences can be used to lessen the risk of side effects.