While making a tattoo is an art; removing it is even more so. There are tattoos with inks of various colors, injected at different depths or with different compositions.
Therefore, the professionals (doctors) at Ribe Clinic Barcelona remove tattoos by individualizing the treatment in each case and even varying parameters it in each session. For example, as the layers of ink are being removed, the parameters of laser must be changed. Normally, the patient does not know the composition of the ink or the depth of his tattoo. As such, tattoo removal is always a challenge and you must be in professional hands.
Is it possible to erase a tattoo at Ribe Clinic Barcelona, with good aesthetic results and without a scar?
It is possible to completely remove a tattoo. Some tattoos are monochrome and with little ink, so it is easy to remove these types of tattoos, however sometimes, tattoos have several colors and it is more complex to erase them. All tattoos will require several treatments for optimal results.
Only an experienced doctor with the use of the latest laser technology will achieve the best possible aesthetic result when it comes to destroying the ink to erase each tattoo and with safety for the skin.
What is the best option to remove a tattoo?
The best option to remove tattoos is with laser. And the best laser technology is the one that emits light in ultra short pulses: in picoseconds.
PicoWay is the latest and most technologically accurate picosecond laser to remove tattoos, faster, with fewer sessions, more sensitive for all colors and with minimal risk and discomfort.
Before the appearance of the PicoWay laser, the treatments to remove tattoos were not always satisfactory because they did not erase the tattoos to 100% and could leave, in some occasions, scars. In addition, they were even less effective in color tattoos.
At Ribe Clinic Barcelona we use Picoway laser with the picosecond technology.
What should you know about Picoway laser to remove tattoos?
• Greater effectiveness: it is the best laser removing tattoos of any color, because it combines the short pulse of PS technology with the specific wavelength for each color.·
• It leaves a perfect skin since it is the safest laser. It has the lowest risk of side effects, because it can work at less power with the same result, minimizing the heat and the photothermic effect on the skin.·
• It allows tattooing again the skin at the same spot (cover-up) after one month.·
• Sessions are held every 2 or 3 months, depending on the case.
• The laser treatment can be performed in summer.·
• It is a less painful treatment comparing to other laser because it works with less power and very short pulses (effective and safe).