Bachelor (Licentiate) of Medicine and Surgery, University of Barcelona, 1992.
Specialist in Pathology, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, 1996.
European Board of Pathology, 1997.
Doctor in Medicine and Surgery (cum laude), University of Barcelona, 1997.
Specialist in Dermatopathology, New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell University, USA, 1999-2003.
Diploma of Hospital Management (cum laude), University of Barcelona, 1995.
ECFMG Certification (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates), U.S.A., 2003.
Master of Laser and Phototherapy by the COOMB (Official College of Physicians of Barcelona).
Accreditation in Aesthetic Medicine by the COOMB (Official College of Physicians of Barcelona).
Medical Director of CoolSculpting University (Allergan Medical Education), Barcelona.
- Resident of Pathology, Department of Pathology, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, 1993-1996.
- Post-doctoral research, Department of Pathology, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, 1997-1998.
- Senior Pathologist, Department of Pathology, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, 1999.
- Associate Professor of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Lleida, 1999.
- Senior Pathologist in private laboratory, Barcelona, 1997-1999.
- “Research and Clinical Fellow”, Department of Pathology, Division of Dermatopathology, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, USA, 1999-2003.
- Associate Professor of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2004-2008.
- Director and owner of a private pathology laboratory: ARS DIAGNOSIS, Barcelona, 2003-18.
- Director of the Laser Unit at an Aesthetic Clinic, Barcelona, 2006-10.
- Director and owner of Ribe Clinic, dermatological and aesthetical medical laser platform, Barcelona, 2010-present.
- International and national consultant for laser companies: Syneron-Candela, Zeltiq, Thermi, Cynosure, Solta, Myoscience.
- Director of Ribe Clinic by Júlia, dermatological and aesthetical medical laser platform, Andorra, 2019-present.
- Key opinion leader from laser companies: Syneron-Candela, Thermi, Cynosure, Solta, Myoscience, Coolsculpting, Lumenis.
CERTIFICATIONS AND HONORS
- Pathology residence Scholarship Hospital Clinic, 1996.
- Member of FIS Scholarships.
- Fundación Ramón Areces Scholarship, 1999.
- ECFMG Certification: (step 1: qualification: 98th percentile, step 2: 93th percentile, step 3: 85th percentile, TOEFL result: 260 and CSA (clinical skill assay), 2003.
- Prize of the International Antoni de Gimbernat Foundation, 2009.
- Spanish Medical-Surgical Laser Society (SELMQ).
- Spanish Society of Pathology (SEAP).
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP).
- In the main national and international journals of Pathology, Dermatopathology and Laser.